Signs you’ve failed
Ever leave a job interview feeling like you’ve completely nailed it, only to find out days later that you haven’t even made it past the first round? Whilst some people may experience this, in reality, for most people they have a pretty good feel before the interview is over. Here are some of the tell-tale signs that might just suggest that you need to turn the sinking ship around.
- Your interviewer’s body language was empty and cold.
- The questions asked were only simple.
- The interviewer didn’t get into the specifics of the job or company.
- Pay or benefits is not brought up.
- References are not requested or discussed.
- Interviewer looks distracted or bored.
- Follow-up process or next steps not discussed.
- Interviewer not chatty at the end of the interview.